Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dreams are the seedlings of realities

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. ---Albert Camus


Everywhere you look something beautiful to look at.

It's not what you do once in a while, it's what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.
-- Jenny Craig

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again.-- Stephen Grellet
Blue Lagoon a favorite spot for Sunsets and making plans.  We have our Zone Conference's here.
The famous "Banana Spider"
Christ walked the path every mortal is called to walk so that he would know how to succor and strengthen s in our most difficult times.  He knows the deepest and most personal burdens we carry.  He knows the most public and poignant pains we bear.  He descended below all such grief in order that he might lift us about it.  There is no anguish or sorrow or sadness in life that he has not suffered in our behalf and borne away upon his own valiant and compassionate shoulders.  “Jeffery Holland"

No comments:

Post a Comment